Due to having to attend a first aid training course I missed the first lecture of this module, I did get in contact with a class member earlier today to find out what I had missed during the lecture.
I was told that they had choosen the groups for the project and to start this personal blog on the processes of the project. This means that I will have to wait till next week to find out if there is any group that needs another member, if not I will have to work on my own for this module.
A lesson I have learned from this is that in future I will have to make sure that any comitments I have for university and / or work do not clash. This will allow me to have all the right information I need and that I will work with people I know and trust. However I do realise I will have to work with people I dont know in the real working enviroment, so this may turn out to be a good experience for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment